Group Hostel and Bunkhouse Accommodation Glencoe
Here at Glencoe Independent Hostel, we cater for groups of all sizes and offer attractive discounts on sole use, multiple night stays. We have played host to mountaineering groups, kayak groups, church groups, photographers, university student associations, the Scottish Ducati Club, three-peakers, family get-togethers, British Military Fitness, charity challenge groups, school and scout groups, mountain rescue, Glasgow School of Art, RAF and emigration and birthday parties. Exceptionally well behaved and quiet stag & hen parties are welcome in our bunkhouse too – check our terms & conditions before enquiring.
- Go Glencoe – business owner Keith runs his own business offering guided adventures in the hills. Anything from the easier walks for families right through to Britain’s highest summit Ben Nevis! Fun packed days full of hills, views, weather and adventure!
- Vertical Descents offer fun-packed activity days; these are a big hit for anyone looking for adrenalin filled fun!
- The Ice Factor is a fantastic indoor climbing centre, offering tuition and kit hire and is only 8 miles away in Kinlochleven.
- There are two ‘high wire’ rope adventure courses available locally too – one at the Ice Factor in Kinlochleven and another in the tree tops at Nevis Range.
- Both Glencoe Mountain Resort and Nevis Range offer snowsports in season, and mountain biking and other activities during the summer, and slightly further afield Highland Activities provide quad biking and clay pigeon shooting amongst other activities.
- We have many Munros within 10 miles of the hostel and can occasionally arrange drop off’s back to the start for the driver if you are planning to walk the Aonach Eagach ridge.
After your day out, we have commercial kitchen equipment to make catering for large groups easy. The Clachaig Inn is less than a mile away and has live music every Saturday night.
There’s space to eat, drink and socialise, our fantastic purpose built drying room will dry your kit overnight and you can relax in front of the open fire in the sitting room (hostel guests only).
If you want a BBQ feel free to bring one along or borrow ours.
Please note that dates that are shown as available are for sole use of the building only. If you do not want sole use we may still have availability, please contact us.